Premier League kit-tracker, gameweeks 13 and 14
- Chelsea’s grey goalkeeper shirt made its first appearance of the season, though it had been used at the tail-end of 2019-20
- Winning debut at the Emirates for Southampton’s second kit – the white third kit had been used in all six away games prior to this
- A second different shorts/socks combination for Manchester United’s away – the all-dark green default version hasn’t been used yet in the league
As usual, Matt Smith has rated the kit choices of the away teams, with the up-to-date table at the bottom, below Gameweek 14.
Matt: Chelsea 3, West Brom 3, Everton 3, Southampton 3, Newcastle 1, Tottenham 3, Brighton 3, Crystal Palace 1, Burnley 3, Man United 3
Palace’s template choice across all three kits is starting to impact them as they are mixing to no consistent effect. A decent week for the majority though.
- Arsenal wore change socks with their second kit at Everton, a combination already seen in Europe
- Debuts for Sheffield United’s green and West Ham United’s orange goalkeeper kits
- Aston Villa used alternative blue shorts at West Bromwich Albion
Matt: Liverpool 3, Man City 0, Fulham 3, Arsenal 0, Sheff Utd 0, Leicester 3, Leeds 3, Aston Villa 3, Wolves 3, West Ham 3
Pep Guardiola’s men with a quite inexplicable choice at Southampton, whilst Sheffield United’s at Brighton summed up their season so far.